Building Better Smiles Without the Hardware
Invisalign® gives you a virtually invisible, convenient and comfortable option to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted. Crafted from a clear, BPA-free, thermoplastic material, the removable aligners are laser cut to your gum line and slip over your teeth for the perfect fit. Thanks to the expertise of our Denver Invisalign providers, we can treat a wide variety of cases with clear aligners, meaning more patients than ever before are candidates for the treatment.
How Does Invisalign Work?
When you visit Cronin & Czarnik Orthodontics for Invisalign treatment, Dr. Cronin and Dr. Czarnik will create a personalized treatment plan just for you. They’re able to move each individual tooth to its ideal place on a computerized, 3D model of your mouth for maximum precision. Once they send the specifications to the Invisalign lab, a series of custom aligners will be made.
The Invisalign aligners exert steady, gentle pressure to move your teeth into place. Each set of aligners is designed to achieve certain tooth movements, so as you make your way through the series, you’ll see your new smile taking shape right before your eyes.
The Benefits of Invisalign Treatment
- Proven results: SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features are clinically proven to improve the orthodontist’s control of your tooth movements for excellent results.
- Better fit: Aligners made from SmartTrack material are comfortable, fit well, and are easy to put on and take off.
- Effective: Invisalign clear aligners can treat a wide range of orthodontic conditions, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites and underbites.
- Virtually invisible: Most people won’t even know you’re going through treatment, because the aligners are virtually invisible!
Faster treatment: With weekly aligner changes, you’re on your way to the smile you want even faster, in some cases. Depending on your response to treatment, particularly in mature adults, we may consider longer periods between aligner changes.
- Comfortable: The clear aligner trays are smooth and comfortable to wear. There are no brackets and wires that can cause irritation or result in cuts to the lips and cheeks while playing sports or an instrument. The aligners are also removable. This means you can continue doing all the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing to eating whatever you like.
- Convenient: Invisalign treatment is ideal for your busy schedule, since you only need to visit our office every six to eight weeks.
Invisalign for Adults
Did you have braces as a kid but forget to wear your retainer? Invisalign is an esthetic, fast option to treat a relapse. Instead of having to go through lengthy treatment, we can create a limited number of custom aligners for you to quickly and comfortably shift your teeth back in place. Your smile will look like it did when your braces came off!
Confident Smiles Start With Expert Care
Don’t let your smile insecurities hold you back! As a top orthodontist in Westminster, CO, we have the knowledge and expertise to achieve fantastic results for patients of all ages. Whether you have slightly crooked teeth, severe orthodontic concerns or anything in between, our doctors will tailor treatment to your unique needs. To get started, schedule a complimentary consultation today!